- 3 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line muffin tin.
- In a food processor, combine eggs, yogurt, oil, xylitol and vanilla. Pulse until mixed.
- Pulse in coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add blueberries and pulse two or three times to break up slightly.
- Pour mixture into the lined muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are slightly browned.